Friday, December 26, 2008

Entrance to the new world

A new world? Maybe not that remarkable :) I am too exaggerating. For me, it seems like a new world... I have always been longing for CA. Yes, CA, CA, CA. Now, I am standing in front of the door to CA, having a key in my hand, checking if the key fits into the lock.

Why is it a new world? That's because it seems like a "Castle" written by Franz Kafka. I have been curious to know and go to CA, and have not had a chance to do so. Now, all of a sudden, I found that there's no obstacle to inhibit me from going to. I am amazed, confused, a little depressed, standing at the door to the world.

It is more like a door to the ourside world. I have lived in "inner America" states. I mean, I have lived away from Japanese communities for long time. Now, finally I can come back to Japanese people's community!

No comments: