Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Torrance, CA - February, 2009~


While I was away from blog writing, my life has been changed... No, my mind has changed a lot. In mid-December 2008, I had no idea what I should do next. For several days I struggled. I wrote blogs every day, tried to communicate with other bloggers, and registered some SNS. Those were the first move when I got into a trouble.

After those days, I came up with an idea to move to CA. So, my plan was to move to CA in Spring, sometime in April. in a day or two, I decided to move to CA asap! I thought that's the best way for me, and I started making a detailed plans. There were a lot of things to do.

Now I got a plane ticket to LAX, told my landlady that I move out on Feb 1... But all the other things are very slow. I need to sell my stuff - furniture, car and so on. Gee... it's overwhelming!

My destination is Southern California... my dream place. There many my contry's forks. People say (because of our county's people) the area is safer than most American cities, weather is mild, warm, nice beaches, nice mountains, good scenic place. Yes, I always wanted to go to the place -- since I came to this country. No, I always wanted to go to the place when I decidec to study abroad.

That's just a half month away.

No comments: