Wednesday, December 24, 2008

San Diego or Los Angeles...


I am almost considering LA is the place I should go to. But, hold on. There's plenty of time to think about it. The pictures I've uploaded here are the ones taken in San Diego. Before I finally start packing my bags, it's better to analyze all the pros and cons.

San Diego is a city near the border. The atmosphere of the town is quite mexican and hispanic. You can hear Spanish almost everyhere, the houses are kind of ethnicand hispanic. The weather is hotter than in LA. The brighter side is the lower crime rates compared to LA, and it's less crowded commuting.

Those are good. I can not count on that a lot, however. The biggest thing I have to consider is the job situation. If there are less job opportunities, I can not dare to move into San Diego. This is also important to compare the job opportunities of San Diego to that in greater Boston area. A critical point is my estimate - "The job sisuation is better in CA than in MA for me". It's not for every other person , but for me! I am Japanese and I need to make the most of my status as being a Japanese in the U.S.

No comments: