Sunday, January 25, 2009

The final day of moving sale


Today is Sunday, January 25th. Now it's about 11 am. This is the last day of my moving sale here in a cold New England town. After 4 pm, I will start cleaning up everything. I will need to throw out many stuff... No, I can not send them to LA because the moving fee is quite expensive. I was surprised to send packages by UPS the other day. It was about twice the fee of USPS three years ago! When I send the final packages later, I will try USPS again.
I can not stop my sentimental feeling. Right now, all I can do is to sit and wait for people to come and check my belongings. A family in NH contacted me several days ago, but I am not sure they come or not. In any event, I am finally here, the final sale day. Yes, I can wait for a day. The sale is until 4pm today. After that, I will start working hard to cleaning the apartment.

No comments: